Home |

mercoledì 25 agosto 2010

>Chanel is my love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
love you
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shoes are my obsession
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
obsession
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bags = my world

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
of course:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shopping is my life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

life
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Audrey ♥ ~ is my hero!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fashion is perfect Word!♥ ~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
!♥ ~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And Love Bigs Brands
!♥ ~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 commento:

  1. Hello there,

    Can you please remove the 4th (YSL shoes photo), 7th (Chanel bags group photo), 9th (Chanel boxes photos) and 10th (my Hermes boxes photo) photos from your blog? They are my photos and I have the original copyright to them. Please do NOT use my photos on your blog without my permission. You could have at least stated the website where you took the photos, and link back the photos to the original website where you got it. It's either my blog or the purse forum.

    Anyway, I don't like my photos being stolen or used like that without my permission because this is copyright infringement and I can take legal action.

    Please take action asap. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

    Regards,
    Mia

    RispondiElimina